Can you believe the year 2015 is almost over? Christmas is only a few weeks away! Before you hit the panic button, think of the bright side…that means…you guessed right…it’s shopping time! Every year around this time, I find it hard to figure out what to buy all those special people in my life. I am a gift card kinda girl, I like to give and receive them (hint..hint). It helps to keeps things as simple as possible. Less headache equals more time for shopping.
The malls can leave you feeling tired and worn out just thinking about those long lines. Don’t wait until the last minute to start checking off your Christmas gift list, I have compiled a few of PYG’s Favorite Holiday Gift Guides around the web. There is a little something for everyone, check them out below:
1. Macy’s has a great guide of Christmas gifts for women that includes knit hats, handbags, dinnerware, coffee makers and more. If your looking for something for your mother, sister, or friend. Then you will like this.
PYG’s Favorite Pick: Those Thalia Sodi Valdiva Zip-Trim Boots. You know I got thing for great shoes! Plus those zippered boots are cute.
2. The editors over at Real Simple does a great job every year with their Great Gifts for Men Guide. It can be hard to shop for your favorite guy, but they make it really easy with items like watches, grooming kits, travel kits, and for the techie man- iphone speakers.
PYG’s Favorite Pick: The Straight Shooter Board Game. My husband and son would love this!
3. For the Disney-obsessed child, one of my favorite sites PopSugar.com came up with a creative list for those cute little faces you just can’t get enough of.
PYG’s Favorite Pick: Fisher-Price Little People Discovery Disney Play Set. There are SO many little ones in my family who would enjoy these. My little girl kept telling me how much she wants to visit Disney World this week, this cute play set would definitely keep her satisfied for now:)
4. If you have a natural-haired beauty in your life, then she will appreciate these items. Although my hair is colored and processed, I have a few natural hair bombshells who are near and dear to my heart including my baby girl and my sisters. One thing’s for sure- they always seem to have a lot of hair products and oils. Here’s a few suggestions from another one of my favorite sites-Essence.com.
PYG’s Favorite Pick: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Shampoo. I currently use this brand on my daughter’s hair and I like the smell and texture after I apply it on her scalp. Give it a try!
5. Shopping for the fashion-obsessed gal can be a bit tricky. What can you possibly give someone who ALREADY has a closet full of shoes, clothes, and everything in between? How about some more accessories. Gift her with these accessories from BCBGMaxazria Gift Guide Under $50. They will be sure to please your style-loving friend.
PYG’s Favorite Pick: Icon Flip-Lock Bracelet. It is simple and chic, my kinda style.
And that about wraps it up! Got any suggestions? I’ll add them to the list!